- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed
- 2 cans
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 package frozen mixed veggies (we used peas and carrots)
- 1-2 T. ground (to taste)
- 1 package Grands Buttermilk Biscuits (refrigerated biscuit dough)
- Place the chicken, butter, soup, chicken broth and onion in a slow cooker.
- Cover, and cook for 4 to 5 hours on High. About 90 minutes before serving, flatten each biscuit and cut into pieces (strips or pie slice shapes) and place the biscuit dough in the . Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.