Friday, January 14, 2011

No Breakfast Today

I awoke this morning with a bit of a headache. I guess it was a bit more than "a bit of a headache" as it was bad enough to prevent me from eating. That's a pretty big deal for a fella who eats like me ;-). Nancy, on the other hand, decided to start her day off with a nice bowl of Fiber One cereal.

Shortly after consuming her bowl of twine (I actually like Fiber One products, I just can't help making fun of it's "healthy cereal" status) Nancy broke out the slow cooker again. This time the slow cooker will spend the day filling the rig with the smells of BBQ pulled pork as it simmers down to, "melt in your mouth", perfection!

I'll post the recipe for the slow cooker pulled pork later, I'll just tease you with this post for now.

Hamilton Beach 33967 Set 'n Forget 6-Quart Programmable Slow Cooker

1 comment: