- 1 pound sirloin (or petite sirloin) steak, cut into bite size strips
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon ground
- 3 cans Campbell's Beef Consumé soup
- 1/2 cup light or fat
- 1 (16 ounce) package No Yolk extra wide (or dumpling) egg noodles
- Add flour and sirloin to a ziploc style bag. Shake and coat the sirloin with the flour.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium high heat and add the coated sirloin. The butter and flour should start to form a roux. At this point, slowly add the first can of Beef Consumé and stir constantly, allowing the liquid to thicken.
- Add the other two cans of Beef Consumé, reduce heat to medium low and let simmer for 25-40 minutes. Then add the sour cream and black pepper, stirring well.
- Prepare egg noodles according to package directions. Serve beef mixture over the egg noodles.